Dragaera

Fw: Kragar (was: A thought concerning Skinter's future...)

Fri Nov 7 09:26:26 PST 2003

 > My guess is that Kragar's ability is psionics.  It explains a
 > few things:
 >
 > 1) How it is a real phenomenon, and not a perception
 > 2) How he knew Daymar
 >
 > We know that Daymar used it on Vlad to change his perception
 > of Morganti weapons, to make them less...um...uncomfortable.
 >
 > It seems to me that if Kragar was able to do this with himself
 > it would explain a lot.

 That would ALMOST tie in with the witchcraft explanation of earlier,
 although of course only one "person" knows for sure....<look over shoulder>

 Hehe, good thing that Steve in a mischievous god who likes to keep us
 guessing, otherwise we would have nothing to speculate about(especially
 Devera)....  I am curious as to how OFTEN we hit the mark with some of our
 hypothesis(plural?).