Dragaera

Sethra's House, the Necromancer (sans spoilers)

yaga at berkano.pair.com yaga at berkano.pair.com
Sat Nov 8 03:55:46 PST 2003

> Maybe likes her, but he's just embarrassed about the idea that she may have
> been talking to his former victims :)
>
> M.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, (I wouldn't be surprised if it had and I've merely forgotten...) but I'm wondering; if someone is
unrevivifiable, they still get the Deathgate Special, descend to the Paths, and are eligible for re-incarnation, yes?

So...couldn't _any_ necromancer contact ye olde dead while still among the Paths and asked who killed them?

If not, doesn't anyone know if this is specifically stated as being untrue, or implied?

 - Peter / Yaga