Dragaera

Thoughts about Piro and Krytaan....

Tue Nov 18 16:04:56 PST 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 18:41, Talpianna at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 11/18/2003 3:43:15 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
> philiph at SLAC.Stanford.EDU writes:
> Were maids allowed openly to have mistresses?  Even in gay Paree that
> might have been a bit much.
>
> Seriously, I don't understand how this is effective one-up-womanship.
>

> p.s. your Re software makes it hard to keep attribution clear.
> It made the blazing display look over-the-top and tacky.  I guess you have to
> be female to appreciate it.  Or possibly French.
>
> In MY message box, not only is the quoted message marked off with a line, but
> my reply is in a different typeface (Comic Sans MS Bold).
>
> See if what I've done here works better.

Its a little better, but still confusing.  As someone who reads a fair
amount of email, I'm used to those '>' as they help seperate things out
for my at a glance.  (plus my mail reader makes the text marked with
'>'s a little lighter)  With yours, every time I read them I still think
the message was from you (with your old and new methods).  I only
realize my mistakeswhen I start recognizing text from earlier messages.