Dragaera

Thoughts about Piro and Krytaan....

Kenneth Gorelick pulmon at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 17:38:45 PST 2003

Sethra has turned down godhead; I suspect that nobility is not an issue
that concerns her. It does, however, concern those around her. Either
she holds a patent of nobility granted by Kieron himself, or, on the
other hand, who exactly the hell would go up to her and ask, "undead
sorceress, great weapon wielder, defender from the Jenoine for 200,000
years, holder of Dzur mountain, are you a noble or are you my
inferior...?"