Dragaera

Thoughts about Piro and Krytaan....

David Silberstein davids at kithrup.com
Tue Nov 18 20:06:03 PST 2003

On 18 Nov 2003, Jag wrote:

>Something I felt should be added..  in LoCB, Morrolan is Count of
>Southmoore.  However, by Vlad's time, he has become a Duke.  I don't
>remember exactly, but I think its mentioned in the end of LoCB how
>Morrolan was made a Duke by Zerika.

Zerika offers him 3 counties "in the north" as a reward for lending
her the use of his army.  I'm nearly certain that this is what makes
him the Duke of Eastmanswatch, as well as Count of Southmoor.  She no
doubt felt that this was a safe thing to do since the former heir to
those lands was not, at that time, apparent.