Dragaera

Out of the loop

Casey Rousseau casey at the-bat.net
Fri Nov 28 22:06:55 PST 2003

Steve writ:
> Still pondering, but, very tentatively, the title is
> _TIASSA_.  I'm pretty sure this one will pick up immediately
> after ISSOLA.  Like, within hours. But then, I might change
> all that if I think of something cooler.

Oh, joy!  I shall not speculate publicly, though I will note that Damien has
already updated his page with this information, and among the items on his
site one may find much of the grist for the speculation rampant in my brain.
(1)  Also, what cannot be found there may be found succinctly in Mark's
handy-dandy table of the characteristics of the Houses. (2)

Casey

1 http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~phoenix/brust/
2
http://www.speakeasy.org/~mamandel/Cracks-and-Shards/characteristics.html#Ti