Dragaera

re Tiassa

Fri Dec 5 07:47:57 PST 2003

No, the point is really about Pauli himself, he was known in the physics
world as the "Conscience of Physics", i.e. always checking everybody's
work for "correctness" in both mathematics and physics, which at that
level are so closely intertwined it's hard to tell them apart. He's
probably spinning in his grave at some of the recent scandals in the
physics world....

Jim,
a physics major in another lifetime...

--
! Jim Katz
! Using Clarion for Windows - Always looking for the simpler solution.