Dragaera

OSC on the virtues of writer's block

Matthew Klahn mklahn at mac.com
Fri Dec 5 14:26:20 PST 2003

On Dec 5, 2003, at 15:58 , Talpianna at aol.com wrote:

> mklahn at mac.com writes:
> In
> fact, any god that would tolerate worshipping, let alone ask for it,
> does not believe to be worshipped. This also applies to mere humans, by
> the way... :)
>
> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
> XCXCXCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>
> But not, I assume, to cats?
>
>                                 tal

Ah, you have me there.... :) I agree, cats are an exception, but cat
gods or cat-centaur gods (to try to inject some semblance of relevance
to this Brustian mailing list theme that ironically started out apropos
to nothing Dragaeran, AFAICT).

Now, if I actually ever meet any gods, cat-centaur or otherwise, my
opinion may change, depending on how this all affects my chances of
survival. In fact, it would be so much simpler if Brust were the
architect of the universe, as there is no real question that the gods
exist in Dragaera, or at least you can meet them personally. I guess if
you haven't met them and no one you trust has either, you could doubt
them.

--
Matthew S. Klahn
Software Architect, CodeTek Studios, Inc.