Dragaera

tukko

Sun Dec 7 11:04:13 PST 2003

oh mighty brains of the dragaerian list! i beseech thee with a petition for
knowledge.... rereading lord o' castle black again for the upteenth time and
i'm no closer to  figuring this one out.... i don't believe this is a
spoiler for anyone who hasn't read the book, but the answer might be..

what does Dri'Chazik a Tukknaro Dzur mean?.... the incident is the one where
sethra has just set up dzur mt against the jenoine and is referred to as
tukko's full title (that sethra uses when she's having a minor hissy-cow
with her 'servant')... and any rampant speculation on tukko?

andy

my assumption is that he's some sort of progenitor for house dzur, or
spirit/shaman type but who knows. my brain ain't nearly as big as some
others out on this list.. frankly you people scare me sometimes...- _^