Dragaera

Now *here's* a thought

David Silberstein davids at kithrup.com
Mon Dec 8 17:22:08 PST 2003

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003, Chris Olson - SunPS wrote:

>Possible Deverra Spoilers!!
>
>If ya don't wanna know, don't read! :)

>David Silberstein wrote:
>> >But I'm curious as to what makes you think that Kieron is Devera's
>> >dad?
>> Scrolling down to the bottom:
>>

>>   ST: Will we ever find out who the heck Deverra's father is?
>>
>>    SB: I'm not sure. Of course, if you want me to tell you, I will.
>>
>>   ST: All right, who is Deverra's father?
>>
>>    SB: Kieron the Conqueror.
>

>And, of course, we've never known Steve to dissemble such things,
>have we?  (Steve's last post, anyone?;)

Well, anything which is /prima facie/ a /reducto ad absurdum/ is /ipso
facto/ not /ex cathedra/.

We could, of course, implore him to bless his prior statement with a
confirmation, but I seem to recall that the last time I did that, he
had a hissy-cow.

So, Steve, any chance of the genuine papal bull?