Dragaera

Question on "Pressing"

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 9 10:36:05 PST 2003

Jot Powers wrote:
> "Mastering tai-chi is for the inhuman.  Us mortals master the others."

Tai-Chi is often misunderstood and looked at only as
a warm-up or stretching exercise.  It is actualy
very difficult to master.  One would think the slow
movements=easy-to-do, but I suggest trying it sometime.

The focus must be intense, every movement balanced and
exact.

Another form I enjoy is Wu-Shu<sp, it's been awhile>, which
is a very fluid and flexible martial arts.  It also incorporates
various weapon-forms into the art (spear and sword, and the
nine-section whip, one of my personal favorites...:)

:)
Chris
"Life is the nightmare that leaves its mark upon you
in order to prove that it is, in fact, real."
	-Thomas Ligotti- 'The Sect of the Idiot'