Dragaera

Zelazny's books

Fri Dec 12 19:22:53 PST 2003

ty mr silberstein. i knew the quote wasn't quite correct and i was too lazy
to grab a recitation, preferring instead butchery of language. after all i'm
a barbarian heathen, as my baptist room mate never failed to point out in
college.

andy

all sarcasm aside, ty for digging up the correct quote, and that quickly
too. once again, you frighten me.