Dragaera

disturbing thought

Steve Simmons scs at di.org
Thu Jan 1 17:33:44 PST 2004

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 04:57:46PM -0800, Philip Hart wrote:
> It just occurred to me that if Dragaerans have access to experience of
> their past lives, presumably they have access to their time being
> forcibly evolved by the J, about as horrible an ordeal as a people
> could undergo.  This would I imagine lead to strong feelings among the
> elite (at least) against the J.

On the other hand, it might be an indication that Dragaeran reincarnation
is an artifact of the Jenoine; or something that semi-coincidentally
happened on or around the founding of the Empire.  The Necromancer has
let drop certian statements that make it clear There's More Than One
Way for souls to proceed after separation from the body.