Dragaera

the pitfalls of judgemental law enforcement

Randi128 at aol.com Randi128 at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 06:55:09 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/8/2004 8:52:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, dd-b at dd-b.net writes:

> Randi128 at aol.com writes:
>
> > The bottom line is that the man who put up the sign was
> aiding people who
> > were breaking the law.
>
> Was he?  Or was he warning them *not* to break the law?
> --
> David Dyer-Bennet,

Ha, ha devil's advocate.

Please see my last reply about people who stand on the side of the road with signs, besides, I already admitted defeat on this argument. I believe that he was breaking the law, but that's my opinion and there are many valid arguments against this opinion. These valid arguments will ultimately fail to convince me so it's an exercise in futility to argue it further. I'm not one of those people who goes on and on about a subject after it should have been dropped. I know when to shut up and admit defeat. I'm just going to go gently into that good night, and you won't hear another peep out of me. No siree, I won't keep going until you want to pull your hair out by the roots and yell SHUT UP!!!! You know, this reminds me of the time that ...............

John D. Barbato, OD