Dragaera

Steve's Web Log

Mon Jan 12 03:09:14 PST 2004

From: David Silberstein <davids at kithrup.com>
Date:  Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:42:17 -0800 (PST)
>On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, M J wrote:
>

>>As for "thunk to be," it's a Daymarism.
>>
>Really?  I thought it was more of a lacrossism.  You know -
>"Incoming!" *thunk*.
>
>I juggle lacrosse balls.  They've got a nice solid heft,
which makes
>them also very good for contact juggling, but they can really
do some
>damage when they go haywire.

Ah, hence the Daymarism!  He'd juggle them WITH HIS MIND, only
then Vlad (or, I guess, Kragar) would call, wanting something
or other, and then Daymar would LET GO of the balls in favor
of asking Vlad where they were going.  THUNK THUNK THUNK.
Possibly right into a vat of pudding.

And I can't say how glad I am that there are more people out
there who juggle lacrosse balls.  The trick is to wear
shinguards while doing it.

¬
MJ,
who also had to wear a kilt while playing lacrosse