Dragaera

Greetings

ReVibe68 at aol.com ReVibe68 at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 18:21:34 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/13/04 8:40:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
noam.izenberg at jhuapl.edu writes:

> I claim my Stupid Newbie Question (we all get one, just like a phone
> call from jail, right?) thusly: Has there ever been a
> professional/amateur effort to graphically depict (i.e.
> draw/paint/psiprint) the animals of the 17 houses? If so, are they
> collected/accessible anywhere, and if not, why not?

No,no,no; This is not a valid Stupid Newbie Question!
THis is a pretty simple question that I for one never bothered to even think
about..  You sir have the perspicacity of a Tiassa, and moreover the piercing
inquisitiveness of an Athyra.  I salute you.

by the way anyone else got an answer to this question?

Politicians and Diapers have one thing in common.
They should be changed regularly and for The Same Reason!!.
Truth Is Truth.