Dragaera

Humans and the Cycle

Wed Jan 14 23:11:55 PST 2004

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg at jhuapl.edu>
Date:  Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:18:15 -0500

>>>I always knew the Californians were
>>>Something Else...
>>... you know what?  California boasts the Ninja Capital of
the
>>World, Death Valley (which sounds as if it should be
>>Dragaeran, but Vlad would pitch a hissy at the sheer
>>unreasonableness of the heat), the San Diego Zoo, AND OUR
>>GOVERNOR CAN BEAT UP YOURS.
>
>Would he, please? I live in Maryland now. Atlantic is Almost
Eastern.

Oooooh.  See, that's the trick, though.  We take great pride
in boasting that he CAN beat up any other state governor (it's
either make outlandish boasts or cry in sheer mortification),
but we don't know any way of making him actually do it.

>By the way, I think your governor is Mario.

Naaaah.  Too big, loud, and conspicuous, and also Aliera would
go "EW" at him.

>>Also, I live here.  Therefore California is the most human
>>place ever.
>
>I rest my case, Dragaerans (and Californians) call themselves
Human.

YAY yes we do.

>It's OK with me, though. I have good friends who are
Californians.

... me too.

>>Alsoalso, we have an official Daymar Fanclub, even if there
>>are only two dues-paying members.
>
>Well. That tears it. You win.

Daymar _is_ the ultimate Trump Card, being the glompiest thing
ever.

¬
MJ