Dragaera

Humans and the Cycle

Fri Jan 16 03:31:07 PST 2004

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 11:51:04PM -0600, Charlie Smith <casca913 at gbronline.com> wrote:
> [...]

And here I've been thinking of this list as a rather pleasant but
youthful Johnny-come-lately to the world of SF on the internet.

When exactly is the dawn of Internet time, again?  The September
that Never Ended?  I think that's about right.  Up until then the
Internet was quiet but purposeful, like night before dawn...
since then the cacophony has never ceased!

--
Matthew Hunter (matthew at infodancer.org)
Public Key: http://matthew.infodancer.org/public_key.txt