Dragaera

Humans and the Cycle

J A 'Dusty' Sayers dusty at sayersnet.com
Sat Jan 17 10:40:05 PST 2004

David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

>Matthew Hunter <matthew at infodancer.org> writes:
>

>>I'm midly surprised that no one bothered to respond to the
>>September That Never Ended part of my original message.  Surely
>>someone else here remembers that?
>>

>What's to respond to?  I mean, it's a simple fact of history!
>
>(Internet and Usenet user since 1981).

Besides, responding just to say 'Me too!  I remember!' would be just the
sort of thing that the complaints about the September that Never Ends
were all about in the first place.

(Just being a smart-aleck; not meaning to actually be rude.)

--
J A Dusty Sayers

'Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.  Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.'
                             -- Proverbs 31:6-7