Dragaera

Dzur and Sex

David Silberstein davids at kithrup.com
Mon Jan 19 15:26:36 PST 2004

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Mark A Mandel wrote:

> [...]

You mean this?:

   FHYA, chapter 8, p. 103(mmpb):

    Her lineage block, similarly, is in the form of a
    downward-pointing arrowhead or triangle, entirely self-contained,
    with no lines entering or emerging, as if her maternal and
    paternal ancestor had appeared from nowhere at all, begotten her,
    and vanished."

Some pararectal ideation here: