Dragaera

Kelly's Movement

Mon Jan 19 16:35:53 PST 2004

David Silberstein writes:
  I don't agree that it is necessarily foolish to go against the Gods -
  after all, given all we've seen of them, they are certainly neither
  omniscient nor omnibenevolent nor unbiased.  Perhaps Kelly knew of
  Miklos' and Bolcsesseg's successful actions against Verra, and had in
  mind that revolting against the Gods was not entirely out of question.

Kelly didn't exactly have a táltos horse by his side.  And he's not
merely trying to defy the gods.

rone
--
Light stupidity decays into heavy stupidity.  This violates energy
conservation, but that's stupidity for you.