Dragaera

Kelly's Movement

Wed Jan 21 15:15:23 PST 2004

--- Charlie Smith <casca913 at gbronline.com> wrote:
> [...]

At some point or other, Vlad threatens to kill a deadbeat Dzur (in
such a way that he'll seem to have been killed ignominiously in
a tavern brawl), and in _Jhereg_ Kragar explains to Leareth's stooge
what will happen if the stooge doesn't reveal what Leareth did with
incriminating information on a Dzur.  (Same Dzur, right?  I'm AWB.)
So Jhereg do kill non-Jhereg now and then.  For "good reason".  But
then I assume "work" is done for good reason, too.

Jerry Friedman