Dragaera

[stevenbrust] Re: Dzur and Sex

Michele Riccio mr1 at rcosta.com
Thu Jan 29 14:16:47 PST 2004

On 29 Jan 2004 at 14:04, David Silberstein wrote

> I'd interpret his status as being exactly that of a Jhereg, for the
> purpose of matrimony at any rate.  The Jhereg are the House of
> bastards and cross-breeds; their House genetic signature is not that
> of the animal jhereg but is rather a "mish-mash".  Given that Aibynn
> would appear to be such a "mish-mash" as well, I imagine he would be
> as acceptable as a Jhereg, regardless of whether he actively went and
> bought a title in that House.

Where did the inhabitants of Greenaere come from?  I'm
remembering something about the mainland (Dragaera) invading
the islands several times...but I could be wrong.

Assuming (and I know that I'm opening myself for attack now) that
Greenaere's population is made up of the ancestors of said
invaders.  Is it plausible that all houses were represented?  I don't
suppose that the Jhereg care what Aibynn's genes are like, but now
I'm wondering...

Michele Riccio
mr1 at rcosta.com