Dragaera

Steven's weblog

Matthew Jennings attjen at gwu.edu
Fri Jan 30 08:26:35 PST 2004

>That show is, or was, a guilty pleasure of mine.  I hate it that the best
>writing on TV is always on cop shows.  Hate it.  Hate hate hate.

Ah, another link in my 'degrees of coolness chain theory' is completed. (Now I just need SKZB to get addicted to Orchestra Baobab.)(heheheh...)

Great show. I'd agree that it slipped at the end, but would put it after season 5 or 6.  Season 7 had some episodes that were just dire.

Seasons 1&2, and 3 are on DVD now. ("Crosetti" is still the best single episode of any show I have every seen). Season 4 is out in March sometime. (I've been watching them as they are available through netflix for those of us who are cash-strapped, my wife is now also a fan.)

Going now to check if Firefly is available on netflix....