Dragaera

Amber -> Dragaera?

David Silberstein davids at kithrup.com
Fri Jan 30 22:09:51 PST 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 Gaertk at aol.com wrote:

>David Silberstein <davids at kithrup.com> writes:
>
>> Since I am never worgn, and never, ever silly, you benefit
>> from my participation, in that it lends you gravitas and
>> rectitude, and like that.
>
>Now there's a quote for the .sig file :)

Well.

If you do in fact use it, please attribute it to
"Davdi of Silverrock".

( who is (a) a Hawk, (b), a Paarfi wanna-be,
(c) a student of snark-fu, (d) a dedicated
pararectal ideator, (e) some fraction of a wit,
(f) a Baconian, and (g) several other things
as well, some of them unprintable )

Everyone needs at least one amanuensis or alter-ego,
and sometimes several are necessary to point fingers
at each other, and otherwise spread responsibility,
not to mention confusion.