Dragaera

I am new here...

David Silberstein davids at kithrup.com
Tue Feb 3 13:02:23 PST 2004

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Casey Rousseau wrote:

>Here's to hoping that Tor/Orb will reissue it in trade paper.  So far
>they have reissued _To Reign in Hell_ and _The Sun, the Moon, and the
>Stars_.

And also, COWBOY FENG'S SPACE BAR AND GRILLE.

I see that Tor, after long silence, has updated their website.
Their current schedule only goes up to April 2004, though.

However, someone posted a list of Tor's schedule which he got by using
a script to scrape Amazon's pages, and according to that list, AGYAR
will be re-published by Orb in August 2004.

Which means that Brokedown Palace, if it comes out at all, will
probably not be republished until at least 2005.  Oh, well.