Dragaera

domesticated animals

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Wed Feb 4 13:34:08 PST 2004

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Paul Echeverri wrote:

#On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 18:29:15 -0800 (PST), Philip Hart
#
#> This is the first I'd heard of non-ideological disagreements with Diamond
#> - is there something peer-reviewed I could check out?
#
#Not that I can think of offhand, but he lost me in the foreword with his
#Noble, Smarter than Us White People, Savages bit.

I read the book and I don't recall reacting that way to it. I think we
must be reading it differently. Too long ago to remember just what the
man said, and I can't lay hands on it now... or was it destroyed by the
flood in the basement?...

I should reread it, anyway.

-- Mark A. Mandel