Dragaera

Devera vs Mario

Sun Feb 8 16:46:04 PST 2004

[I fixed the subject line]

> How can Devera be Mario when she is his daughter? After all, Mario and
> Aliera dallied while Dragaera burned, Aliera went missing, and we all
> know that the interaction of genetic heritage and reincarnation of the
> soul is...odd.
> On Feb 8, 2004, at 6:31 PM, Bryan Newell wrote:
>
> > Or "Devera vs Mario:  Are they the same person?  (They're both linked
> > Aliera, Devera went out East and Mario has an Eastern name, plus I
> > don't
> > remember seeing them both in the same place at the same time...)"

Actually, that was supposed to be funny... I meant for all three reasons to
be patently absurd... the 2nd one is retarded, the 3rd one a play on the
Vlad/Kiera joke from Orca...

Reminds me of an old joke I heard some comedian make.  When he was a boy he
told the other kids he was going to grow up to be a comedian... they just
laughed at him... well, they're not laughing now!