Dragaera

Mac & "PC" Zealots

Thu Feb 12 20:26:32 PST 2004

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 08:09:07PM -0800, Paul Echeverri wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:56:10 -0800 (PST), rone <rone at ennui.org> wrote:
>
> >Edward Hahn writes:
> >  PS.  List moderator - can we have a "reply-to" field added to the list
> >  message headers, with the Dragaera.info address in it?
> >
> >No.
>
> To save time, imagine several replies, in all flavors of snottiness from
> 'none' to 'quite a lot,' explaining to you how very technologically naive,
> if not downright silly, you are for even having to ask such a question, as
> everyone here usually just hand-hacks their .procmailrc to process this
> kind of reply-to:list automagically.

ObBrust[1]:  This is the wrong answer.

The correct answer is Yes.

Of course _WILL_ we, is an entirely different question.

-Jot

[1] In the spirit of Steven saying "Yes" to several questions like:
"Can you tell us..."  Of course, I actually answered the question
that was MEANT, which is against the spirit, but I can't help it,
I'm an engineer.  :)  Of course my answer wasn't very useful, so
perhaps we're back to [1]  :)
--
Jot Powers 	<books at bofh.com> 		http://www.bofh.com/books/
"I'm upping my standards, so up yours!"