Dragaera

Really, really, really stupid question

Tue Feb 17 06:30:29 PST 2004

On Feb 17, 2004, at 9:10 AM, Kenneth Stone wrote:

> Possible Spoiler!  (Issola)
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
>

> Perhaps now that Vlad's got a Jenoine-Jabber of his
> own, Paarfi will sit up an take notice...

I don't know if Vlad's going to want to publicize that fact.
He's got a lot less to fear nowadays - conventionally anyway.
I would imagine that an Easterner (no matter his reincarnationary
lineage) bearing a Great Weapon would be a major affront to
no small number of Dragons, Dzurs, and others. If it became
widely known, Vlad would probably have to go through quite
a number of nasty duels to convince the population that they
couldn't just 'make things right' by killing him and taking Teldra.

Help! I'm an Orange Zebra!  (Noam Raphael Izenberg)