Dragaera

Really, really, really stupid question

Tue Feb 17 07:02:49 PST 2004

On Feb 17, 2004, at 9:42 AM, Jose Marquez wrote:
> Steve Simmons wrote:
>>> Definately.  And their leader was Dzuripides.
>> Ick!  I'd dzurt rather than fight for him.
> I wouldn't expect to dzurvive very long after that. I hear he hunts
> down dzurters.

Oy! How long are we going to let this Dragon? Are we Dzurtain
we want to go down this path? I have Athyra that there's fun to
be had with all the Houses, but won't Hawk it too loudly - there's
always the chance if Yending up on the wrong end of a Morganti
dagger - and that would do more than just Teckla my ribs.

Someone make it stop!

As David Lee Roth says.. I'm just a Jhegaala...

Horrible Gaze'n Apeman   (Noam Raphael Izenberg - yes, I'm lookin' at
_you_)