Dragaera

Zerika in Paths

Tue Feb 24 11:17:03 PST 2004

--- Jerry Friedman <jerry_friedman at yahoo.com> wrote:

> D!
>

> I'm impressed by this list, but I wonder whether the
> first Phoenix
> incident was jumping off the cliff--"dying" to be
> reborn.

  It certainly is symbolic, but the symbols I'm
concerned with only happen within the Paths of the
Dead where the Lords of Judgement can apparently test
newcomers however they want.  Presumably the same or
similar tests would be given to any Phoenix (and
modified tests for the other Houses) no matter how
they arrived.

  Of course, almost all Phoenixes who entered the
Paths were dead first.