Dragaera

Vlad's mother

Mon Mar 1 20:46:33 PST 2004

Subject: RE: Vlad's mother (SPOILERS)
From: mary whalen <marewhalen at yahoo.com>

  >If anyone mentioned in the books is intended to be Vlad's mother
(which >doesn't seem that likely) it would probably be Arra.

Rare lurker posting here... this makes lots of sense; from Jhereg, page
7 of the omnibus, "I never knew my mother, but my father would
occasionally mutter something about the 'witch' he had married."  Don't
remember any other references about his mum, but it would certainly
explain Morrolan's friendship--and possibly Morrolan's initial disdain
as well.  Also Verra's support.  And lots else.

bear