Dragaera

Several Questions...

Tue Mar 2 14:42:14 PST 2004

Jerry Friedman wrote:

>I can never remember what we know about Cawti, except that she has
>no patronymic.  Vlad and Cawti have a son, Vlad Norathar, mentioned
>briefly at the end of _Orca_.  Vlad doesn't know that.

We are tolerably sure that Cawti is the daughter of a character is
Brokedown Palace, whose father was a demon--so she and Vlad Norathar are
not entirely human.  (Heh--Lot of that going around.)

Do we have it ex cathedra that Kieron is Devera's father?  I've heard
speculation, but nothing definite--from their conversation the time they
met I don't really feature them getting it on.

It's Dolivar, not Dolivan, but that's a nit.

Cheers!

Mia