Dragaera

Several Questions...

Kenneth Gorelick pulmon at comcast.net
Wed Mar 3 08:13:30 PST 2004

On Mar 3, 2004, at 11:01 AM, John Klein wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, John Klein wrote:
>
> @> You know, I don't recall ever being involved in another discussion
> group
> @> where an author says, flat out, that something is the case, and
> debate
> @> then continues on whether it's /really/ the case.
>
> Had another thought about this: imagine the sorts of horrible things
> Brust
> could do with this power of presumed falsehood. If he posted a message
> the list saying that Morrolan is a Dragaeran, we'd probably spend the
> next
> three months debating whether that was true.

While one member of the list is using clues in the stories to craft a
map of Dragaera, and another is writing a detailed timeline of
Dragaeran history, perhaps someone else should devote his/her efforts
to the anatomy of the author.

In my humble opinion, for example, I find Steve's tongue appears to be
attached firmly to his cheek, at least from time to time.

Ken Gorelick