Dragaera

Dzur Mountain

David Silberstein davids at kithrup.com
Wed Mar 3 15:21:20 PST 2004

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Steve Simmons wrote:

>On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 11:54:25AM -0800, mary whalen wrote:
>

>I've got the impression (translation: can't find a text reference)
>that the stream of amorphia we saw in 'Issola' is being tapped from
>the Lesser Sea by the Jenoine.  There's a lot which implies this, but
>I didn't see it explicitly stated.

That's what the dragaera.info booksearch is *for*.  In chapter 13 of
/Issola/, there appear the lines:

   "It never occurred to me that they might tap into the Lesser Sea,
   because it isn't connected to the Orb.  But they have somehow
   tapped into it. They have been draining it, and learning to control
   it with the Trellanstone, and that could give them what they need
   to attack the Orb."

Aha!  Amazon's booksearch even tells the *page* that the lines appear:
Page 207, again of /Issola/.