Dragaera

New Dragaera Timeline version is up

alexx at panix.com alexx at panix.com
Thu Mar 4 21:45:43 PST 2004

> Thank you!
>
> In my opinion, you can take out "Tukko born?" at ~1,750 BI.

My local copy has now had that removed (and a note added to the earlier
entry).  [It'll be a while before I next update the on-line version,
unless something really blatant comes up.]

> The typo that bothered me the most was "eved".  I can't tell
> whether it's "even" or "ever".)

"ever".  Even if they only bother you a little, I'd still like to fix
any others you happen to notice :-)

Alexx

Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employers.
alexx at carolingiaSPAMBL@CK.org                http://www.panix.com/~alexx
"Definition of mixed emotions: Finding out your ex-wife accepted
 a Kirby Award on your behalf in San Diego."         -- Dave Sim