Dragaera

"The Enchantress of Dzur Mountain" at Wikipedia

Thu Mar 18 09:26:57 PST 2004

I've been wasting time at Wikipedia lately, including revising the
article on SKZB <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Brust>.  I
noticed that someone had revised it today,
and one of his changes was to list the Viscount books as four
volumes, including "_Sethra Lavode_ (expected April 2004)" and
"_The Enchantress of Dzur Mountain_ (forthcoming)".  He says on
the discussion page that he's not sure this is right, and maybe
TEoDM was just a working title for SL, which is what I thought.
Just to make sure--am I right in thinking the entry for _The
Enchantress of Dzur Mountain_" simply needs to be deleted?

If so, someone should change it, maybe me.

By the way, if anyone gets interested in working on this page, of
course you can do what you want; that's the whole point of
Wikipedia.  However, to fit the way most articles on fiction
writers there are set up, I think there should be a separate
article on the Dragaera series, and all the text on Dragaera in
the present article should be moved there.  I might do that
myself if I obtain a round tooit.

Even more off topic, I mentioned Robert B. Parker in my revision,
and found to my astonishment that there's no Wikipedia article on
him, though I believe he sells a good deal better than Steven does.
Maybe I should start an article on him using information from
various Web sites.  There must be other Spenser fans here; maybe
someone else should do it.

Jerry Friedman