Dragaera

A different reader POV

Wed Mar 24 07:36:38 PST 2004

Just to take a different side of things, it may be that we
are going at this the wrong way. I like the adventure, and
trust the author to take me along for the ride. Dissecting
*everything* is like taking a grand aged bottle of wine, and
after the first half-glass doing a chemical analysis on the
rest of the bottle knowing that you'll be able to buy another
one next year. Personally, I'd rather drink the wine. Sure
we don't always know what is going on, but since the author
(sorry about the third person here, Steven) thinks it needs
to be that way, then I think it is best that way. With enough
analysis, we can figure out clues; but, in reading, I believe
this is analogous to driving with your foot on the brake. I
prefer to be on the rollercoaster, with no brakes, enjoying
the swoops and loops, and letting engineers and the Lords of
Judgement take care of gravity. Not that I don't enjoy a
Good Mario guess every now and then.

$.02, exact change only.

pant...pant...pant .... breathe, just breathe....

Warlord

"Great Cycle. Uh huh. Is that like a big circle thingie;
  spins, then flushes sideways?" -Colonial Jack O'Neal