Dragaera

vlad

Sat Mar 27 07:16:23 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Casey Rousseau" <casey at the-bat.net>
To: "Dragaera" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: vlad

<snip>
> Not to mention the fact that Steven has written the three volume
> _Viscount of Adrilankha_ in the meantime.  Next out will be _Sethra
> Lavode_, the third volume of said.  He reports that he is currently at
> work on _Tiassa_, the next Vlad novel.
>
> See also http://dreamcafe.com/weblog.cgi.
>
> Casey

OK, this now has me wondering about something.  The Vlad books are planned
to be Taltos, each of the 17 houses, then the final contract for a total of
19.  We have now seen Enchantress of Dzur Mountain changed to Sethra Lavode
because of publisher's concerns over the word Dzur.  Does this make it
likely that the future book Dzur (or other books for that matter) will have
its name changed by the publisher?

Genji