Dragaera

Spoiler spacing

Fri Mar 26 20:42:52 PST 2004

>Trouble is *EVERYTHING* could be a spoiler.   We could start every post with
>a **SPOILER** warning or three (depending on how many books were
>referenced).

. . . which is why we have individual judgement facilities, to facilitate
individual judgement calls.

Should anyone care, my rationales: the Big Secret in _Orca_ and the end
result of _Issola_ are wild enough that I think people /should/ come to
them fresh. (The Little Secret in _Orca_ is kind of shocking, but since all
there is to it (so far, at least) is the one line at the end I don't find
it as important.) _Dragon_ is a weird case; the outcome is (sort of) known
already.
And it's just more fun to discuss the Big Secret in _Agyar_ with diverse
circumlocutions than to come right out and say "Agyar Janos is Charles
Foster Kane's sled."

----
"I can't think of much worse than spending a lifetime doing something that
isn't what you want to do."
--Neil Gaiman, 2003-05-18