Dragaera

vlad

Thu Apr 1 15:32:24 PST 2004

Poker probability?
-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Hiles [mailto:bph7 at cornell.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 4:47 PM
To: dragaera at dragaera.info
Subject: RE: vlad

At 04:15 PM 4/1/2004 -0600, Sunny Han wrote:

>The same page as a "about the author" informing the curious reader of
>Brust's "ongoing interest in stochastics."
>
>Wtf?
>
> >From my math experience, stochastics is like stock analysis, like

Stochastics is the study of random variables.  A good illustration would
be
if Steve had a pair of rockets in his pockets, and I had some cowboys in

mine.  It would be even more interesting if I got some nuts in the
river.

--Ben

If you are still confused, look at where Steve studies.  I believe Steve

has even offered lessons at no charge.