Dragaera

Beer

Wed Apr 7 08:35:19 PDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 12:43:01AM -0700, Trager wrote:
> Yeah, Fat Tire is a wonderful thing.  Come out to California sometime
> and I'll introduce you to the wonders of the Stone Brewery products if
> you haven't had them yet.  Their best-known (and best all-around brew)
> is the infamous Arrogant Bastard Ale.  The copy on the side of hte
> bottle is %@&! brilliant.

Been there, had that.  Good but not great, or I would drink more of it.  :)

One of the best things about NBBC  is the accessiblity of their
products.  Similar to the Sierra Nevada stuff as well...good beer
and very accessible.  The other one that comes to mind is the
Anchor products.  I tend towards darker beers and Anchor Porter
is great, as is the Sierra Nevada Porter, although both are
not grocery store items.

Then again, accessibility isn't everything or I would drink Bud.  :)

ObBeer:  Has anyone else been endlessly amused by the existence of
"Keystone Premium"?

-Jot
--
Jot Powers 	<books at bofh.com> 		http://www.bofh.com/books/