Dragaera

Beer

Casey Rousseau casey at the-bat.net
Wed Apr 7 09:26:03 PDT 2004

Scott Burrington wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that a corollary to Godwin's law (All
> internet arguments eventually reduce to someone being
> called a Nazi) is that all internet discussions
> eventually reduce to listing favorite microbrews.

Well, it does give those of us who haven't received our copy of _SL_ yet
something to do while the lucky so-and-so's read their copies and start
discussing it on the list.

FWIW, when I splurge my carb budget on beer, I'd rather be drinking
Newcastle Brown or Samuel Smith's Nut Brown.  Occasionally, I've tried a
microbrew Brown Ale that was brewed on site that could be in the
running, but ...

Casey