Dragaera

This Dragaeran topic is censored to get around spam filters

Sat Apr 10 17:16:22 PDT 2004

From: "Howard Brazee" <howard at brazee.net>
Date:  Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:41:30 -0600
>Kenneth Gorelick wrote:
>
>> And, if Howard Stern were a Dragaeran, to which House would be belong?
>
>Speaking of houses - which houses (Dragaeran) have the more popular girls?

Well, it depends.  If you want a good solid action-packed bout, you're probably wanting a Dzur-babe.  If you want the dreamy sort, you'd be in the mood for a Hawk.  If you wanted to be dominated, you'd ... I was going to say "Dragon" but I'm hard-pressed thinking of how someone would proposition a Dragon without losing a hand or something of equal value.

>Do the houses (of prostitution) service women and/or people with alternative
>tastes?

I bet they do.  From all we've seen, Dragaerans don't seem all that fussed about homosexuality, cf. Polyi's supposition that Vlad was Reins's lover in _Orca_.  Plus, there was a throwaline that Dragaerans don't think of prostitution the same way that Easterners do, which makes me think that variations from "straight guy comes and pays to have vanilla sex with a woman" are the norm.

... ... ... I am going to go write "I will not think of Kushieline/Dragaeran crossover situations" five hundred times on the nearest blackboard.

¬
mj

PS  David Silberstein says that Daymar gets paid court by a passionate young Dragon.  That sounds pretty racy to me.