Dragaera

This Dragaeran topic is censored to get around spam filters

Joshua Kronengold mneme at io.com
Mon Apr 12 07:46:40 PDT 2004

Howard Brazee writes:
>With humans, women are more likely to want a courtesan, while men are more
>likely to want a whore.  Our biological differences extend to sexual wants
>and needs.

To prove: that this particular quirk of human economics and sociology
is a biological, rather than cultural or historical imperative.

Please show all work.

--
     Joshua Kronengold (mneme at io.com) "I've been teaching |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--him...to live, to breathe, to walk, to sample the   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'