Dragaera

small linguistic related question

Wed Apr 14 18:37:44 PDT 2004

Hmm. . . pseudodictionary didn't have a definition,
but the urban dictionary has this:

"WOT

def 1:
Wide Open Throttle.

'He came out of the turn and went WOT.'

def 2:
Waste of Time. A male or female that leads you on or
plays mind games with you. One that has cruel
intentions.

'I was gonna call Laura today but I didn't bother
cause she's a WOT.'

def 3:
people who cant say h in words.

'wot u fink u doin'

def 4:
Wheel of Time"

Not very helpful in your context.  I think "wot" is
mostly used as the lazy way to type "what."  The only
thing I can think of for your example is someone is
using "wot" as a really short way to ask "what do you
think?"

Amy