Dragaera

On Great Weapons and Marriages

J A 'Dusty' Sayers dusty at sayersnet.com
Tue Apr 27 16:52:14 PDT 2004

Steve Simmons wrote:

> . . .
>

>>Barritt was married.
>>

>I was quite careful with my phrasing above.  Barritt never wielded a
>Great Weapon.  He wielded the sheath for one, but was never successfully
>able to use it as a Great Weapon.

True, but the fact that he, as one man, had a great deal of influence in
Dragaeran affairs, held off armies on his own, &c, implies that he used
it somehow.  Why he would hide it afterwards, I don't know.

Of course, I could be wrong.

--
J A Dusty Sayers

Home Page http://www.sayersnet.com/~dusty/
Rescue the Princess http://www.sayersnet.com/~dusty/rescue/

'Give thy thoughts no tongue,
  Nor any unproportioned thought his act.'
     --William Shakespeare, Hamlet