Dragaera

Brust interview

abcmm at att.net abcmm at att.net
Tue May 11 08:35:33 PDT 2004

In my humble opinion... I found the comment about a story being written because the author wanted to read it to be the most revealing....  If more than one person thinks a particular chain of events would be fun to read, that does not make the reading any less enjoyable.

Personally I know some of the most enjoyable passages in books are when something is written exactly as I imagined.  Kind of like when you are having a conversation with good friends and you all unexpectedly and completely agree on some point.