Dragaera

Brust interview

Fri May 14 11:26:19 PDT 2004

It is interesting how the Brust interveiw thread has evolved. As much as I
resent the epic train wreck that Robert Jordan has dragged (or would drugged
be more appropriate?) me into, I am more interested in the last two comments
made by the Author in the interview. . . . as I am also a lousy poker
player, and it just so happens that I will be in Vegas at the end of the
month. Any chance of a game? I am unfortunately deficient in funds (the best
way to avoid losing money when in Vegas, don't bring any!) but we could play
for puns.

it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/